Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Conference Audio - With Calvin in the Theatre of God

I'm glad to see that Desiring God ministries has posted all of the audio and video from their conference on Calvin, held this past weekend. Most know that this year was Calvin's 500th birthday, so this is a great 'excuse' to have a bit of a Calvin focus within the evangelical world. You can listen, watch, or download the talks here. I've been really appreciating reading Calvin's Institutes this year and look forward to insights from these speakers. Usually at these types of conferences I'm introduced to a speaker I've never heard of and really blessed. That happened when I listened to Piper's conference on Jonathan Edwards in 2003 - Sam Storms' talk on heaven in the thinking of Edwards blew me away. So I'm really anticipating Storms' teaching of Calvin's theology of heaven, even as I look forward to learning from the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment