Friday, November 27, 2009

Pray for David Sitton and His Family

David Sitton is a pioneer missionary among tribal people who have never heard the gospel of Jesus Christ. His life and ministry have been an awesome encouragement to me, to my church, and to many of my friends. If you have never heard his name, I'd encourage you to listen to his message from the Desiring God Conference for Pastors, here.

I just received an e-mail from David's co-worker, Rod Conner, which I've copied and pasted below:
-----------------

Please pray for my dear friend and co-worker David Sitton and his family. His niece was shot and killed along with three others at a family Thanksgiving gathering in Florida. You can read more about it from David on the To Every Tribe facebook page.

Here is a link to a report from the local TV station and I would encourage you to hear David’s brother Jim’s testimony.

http://www.wptv.com/content/news/northpbc/jupiter/story/Shooting-at-Thanksgiving-gathering-in-Jupiter/C9CCTgKqtUG6tFM6t3SmBA.cspx

Linda and I have been praying that God will use David and his brother Jim as a real “voice” for Jesus Christ and the gospel.

For His Glory,

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment