Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sovereign Grace Store. . .Sale!


Over the past number of years, I've been blessed by Sovereign Grace Ministries time and time again. What would you expect from a group of Charismatic Calvinists? Their writings and music and preaching and teaching are all marked by a cross-centerdness, an emphasis on application, and a great humility. For this reason, I'm excited to see that their February sale is on again. Books are $5-7 USD, music CD's that usually cost $17 are now $6, music downloads are even cheaper, and DVD's are all discounted as well. Canadians like me will be happy to see that international shipping is half price for the month as well. Americans will be even more excited to see that shipping is free. Stock up and enjoy.

May I recommend:
Books: 1) Living The Cross Centered Life; 2) Humility: True Greatness (both by CJ Mahaney)
Music: 1) Come Weary Saints; 2) Awesome God (for kids); 3) Valley of Vision

This year my wife and I bought the download of 'To Be Like Jesus,' the most recent kids' CD. Ask me in a few weeks what we think!

Click here to find the sale.

3 comments:

  1. I bought that one too.....as well as a "few" others. I love this sale!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you kidding? You get the best international shipping rates ever!

    ReplyDelete