Saturday, June 6, 2009

Watch On-Line - Christianity in China

When I was at the 'Basics' conference for pastors a few weeks ago, John Piper talked about a series of DVD's called, 'The Cross: Christianity in China' that he and his wife had watched a few years earlier. He mentioned the web site where they could be streamed for free and talked about how often talk of joy came up as men and women described horrendous persecution. I was at home alone tonight, so over supper I watched the first one, and was blessed! I am a wimpy westerner who views comfort as a basic right. These men and women had joy as they suffered for Jesus. I need more of this. You can find these videos here (scroll down to find the four part series called, 'the cross: Christianity in China').

No comments:

Post a Comment